• 11 US cities for the 2015-16 season
• Three new cities, plus business-to-business and educational components
Key sponsors of the 2015/2016 Tour include the title sponsor, Progressive® Insurance, plus Allstate Insurance and J&P Cycles.
Progressive continues interactive Slot RaceTrack fun in the Progressive Garage, the Premium Bar stocked with custom motorcycle tee-shirts, plus music from young School of Rock musicians. “it’s a family-friendly experience you don’t want to miss,” said Scott Hall, Motorcycle Product Manager for Progressive.
With the focus on motorcycles, riders and powersports fans from coast to coast will have the opportunity to experience hundreds of new street bikes, adventure/dual sports, dirt bikes, cruisers, scooters, ATVs and more. Major manufacturers and key partners on Tour include BMW, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki and Yamaha, along with BRP/Can-Am, Ducati, Indian, KTM, STAR, Triumph and Victory, among others.
Other activities for the 2015/2016 Tour include the longest running custom bike show in the U.S.; J&P Cycle Ultimate Builder Custom Bike Show; The Progressive® School of Rock; A-list celebrity appearances; motorcycle stunt shows; Super Moto Racing; and vintage bike displays.
For motorcycle shop owners and others who work in the industry the Shows now include a business-to-business platform in all markets. Designed specifically for motorcycle dealers, the initiative is geared toward education, information and training.
“According to Tracy Harris, Senior VP Powersports Group, this new aspect provides vehicle and aftermarket manufacturers and allied services the opportunity to meet with dealers. “This saves time and resources for busy retailers, and gives IMS exhibitors more in-depth market interaction to sell and service their retail clients.”
The 2015-2016 Progressive® International Motorcycle Shows® 11-city Tour schedule is as follows:
- NEW CITY: October 30-November 1, 2015 | Oregon Convention Center, Portland, OR
- NEW CITY: November 6-8, 2015 | Cal Expo Center, Sacramento, CA
- November 20-22, 2015 | Long Beach Convention Center, Long Beach, CA
- December 11-13, 2015, Jacob Javits Convention Center, New York, NY
- January 8-10, 2016, Miami Beach Convention Center, Miami Beach, FL
- NEW CITY: January 15-17, 2016 | Ft. Washington Convention Center, Fort Washington, PA
- January 22-24, 2016, Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center, Dallas, TX
- January 29-31, 2016, I-X Center, Cleveland, OH
- February 5-7, 2016, Minneapolis Convention Center, Minneapolis, MN
- February 12-14, 2016, Donald E. Stephens Convention Center, Chicago, IL
- NEW DATE: February 19-21, 2016 | University of Phoenix Stadium, Glendale, AZ
Media Days are scheduled to take place in Long Beach and New York, showcasing the latest new vehicles and product debuts. Additional opportunities will exist for licensed riders to test ride new motorcycles at select cities on the Tour. For more information visit www.motorcycleshows.com
Source: Progressive International Motorcycle Shows
Posted by Sam Kanish