Cleveland – Lincoln Electric® introduces new GTAW (TIG) cut lengths, offered in high silicon formulations in three common stainless steel alloys. The GTAW process allows for incredibly clean, high-quality welds with reduced spatter and welding fume. With upgraded manufacturing processes on the new products, quality is additionally enhanced and the opportunity for weld inclusions is reduced.The new stainless steel Lincoln Electric GTAW cut lengths include:
- Lincoln® ER308Si/308LSi – Best for 304 or 304L stainless steels and 18-8 steels
- Lincoln® ER309Si/309LSi – Recommended for joining stainless steel to mild or low alloy steel
- Lincoln® ER316Si/316LSi – For added corrosion resistance on molybdenum bearing austenitic stainless steels
“We’ve improved efficiency on the production front to provide more quality consistency that in turn, ensures the ultimate quality of the welding consumable,” said senior product manager, welding alloys, Sheena Suvak. “We pride ourselves in having high quality consumables regardless of the welding process.”
Common features for the cut lengths include:
- High silicon levels deliver a more fluid puddle and greater toe wetting that is ideal for a number of materials, applications and welder preferences
- Extremely clean surface treatment improves consistent bead stacking while reducing inclusions in the weld – time after time
- Q2 Lot® Tested – a certificate showing actual wire composition and calculated ferrite number (FN) is available online
- AWS classification information is inkjet-printed on the entire length of the rod
Whether used by industrial fabricators in traditional metalforming applications, or for aftermarket small shop work, Lincoln stainless steel GTAW cut lengths are designed to deliver a clean and consistent weld.
For more information on Lincoln Electric’s stainless steel GTAW Cut Lengths, visit https://lincolnelectric.com.
Lincoln Electric is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of arc welding products, robotic arc welding systems, plasma and oxy-fuel cutting equipment and has a leading global position in the brazing and soldering alloys market. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, Lincoln has 60 manufacturing locations, including operations and joint ventures in 19 countries and a worldwide network of distributors and sales offices covering more than 160 countries. For more information about Lincoln Electric and its products and services, visit the Company’s website at www.lincolnelectric.com.
The Knuckle Buckle Featured In Jason Momoa’s Fast X
UPGRADE YOUR HANDLEBARS TO A NEW SET OF NASH BARS
INDIAN MOTORCYCLE DELIVERS COMFORT, PERFORMANCE AND VERSATILITY WITH ALL-NEW PERFORMANCE APPAREL COLLECTION