The annual open house at Harley-Davidson York Vehicle Operations is set for Sept. 24-26 at 1425 Eden Rd. The event is 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. and features many free activities. New to this year’s event is Harley-Davidson’s first electric motorcycle, Project Livewire on the Jumpstart – a simulated riding experience. Visitors will also be able to get their picture taken with movie bikes from Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron and Captain America: The Winter Soldier.
Other activities include:
* Self-guided factory tours from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
* Demo rides (valid motorcycle license required) from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. featuring the new 2016 Harley-Davidson® motorcycles
* Moto Sphere motorcycle stunt show by the Moto Maniacs
* Musical entertainment by live bands, including Motif, Ghost Light Radio Show and Lynchpin
* Harley Owners’ Group (H.O.G.) pin stop (membership required for pin)
* 1st Capital Harley-Davidson dealer shopping area
* Food and specialty vendors
On Friday night, Sept. 25, Harley-Davidson will again be the presenting sponsor of Bike Night in Downtown York. A motorcycle parade will kick off events from the York Expo Center at 6 p.m. and continue on Market Street. For more information, visit www.yorkcity.org/bikenight.
For more information about York Open House, check out the event at www.facebook.com/harley-davidson.