SOMERSET, WIS, FEB 21—The new Orbit Vision and Orbit Prism 7″ L.E.D. Headlamps from Kuryakyn® utilize the latest in advanced L.E.D. technology to deliver a one-two punch of function and style. Available in two ultra high-performance packages, Orbit headlamps are DOT-approved and feature a color temperature of 6,000K for intense, uniform light output with extremely low current draw.
Both integrate an outer L.E.D. halo ring that provides additional visibility and “wow factor.” The Orbit Vision emits a full-time bright white halo, while the Orbit Prism includes a Bluetooth controller that syncs with a spectrum-based app to create infinite custom halo colors. The Orbit Prism’s downloadable app is compatible with most iOS or Android mobile devices for quick, easy operation. Users can create multiple displays and custom color cycles, including pulse modes that sync with songs through the device’s media player and microphone. The app also connects with device cameras for easy photo-color referencing and display.
• Raw Lumen Output: 2,600 (High Beam); 1,350 (Low Beam)
• Effective Lumen Output: 1,600 (High Beam); 1,000 (Low Beam)
• Low-beam current draw: 1.5 amps
• High-beam current draw: 3.0 amps
• Uses standard H4, 3-blade connector
• Includes mounting bracket and all hardware necessary for installation
• Uniform light distribution and greater temperature stability
• Exceeds applicable DOT and Transport Canada requirements
• MSRP: $249.99
P/N 2461 Orbit Prism 7″ L.E.D. Headlamp
• MSRP: $299.99