Softail® Standard model: With its raw, stripped-down bobber style, this motorcycle is a blank canvas for customization. New for 2022 Annihilator cast aluminum wheels with Silver finish replace laced wheels.
Heritage Classic 114 model: The quintessential American cruiser, this motorcycle offers show-stopping vintage details and pure rock and roll style. For 2022, the Heritage Classic 114 model will be offered with a new Chrome trim option for the rider who prefers a brighter look. The Black trim version of the Heritage Classic 114 model features several new styling elements. The powertrain is finished with Wrinkle Black upper rocker covers, camshaft cover, transmission cover and primary cover, with contrasting Gloss Black lower rocker covers. Trim details include a Gloss Black rear lightbar, windshield brackets, front lightbar and turn signal standoffs, Black mirrors and triple clamps, Black Anodized wheel hubs and hub cap, and Matte Black exhaust shields with Chrome muffler tips. The Heritage Classic 114 model in Chrome trim is offered with Black 9-Spoke cast aluminum or Chrome Laced wheels; the Black trim version is offered with Black 9-Spoke cast aluminum or Black Laced wheels.
Street Bob® 114 model: A gritty, stripped-down bobber cloaked in black and powered by the Milwaukee-Eight 114 engine, the Street Bob 114 model is an ideal foundation for customization based on performance. New for 2022, Annihilator cast aluminum wheels with Gloss Black finish replace laced wheels.
Fat Boy® 114 model: The original fat-custom icon commands the road with a steamroller stance. For 2022 its Lakester cast aluminum wheels are re-styled with 11 turbine-like spokes and an open center, and the classic Fat Boy® model tank badge is revised and now has a single trailing “wing” while retaining the centered star.
Fat Bob® 114 model: This bike is designed for the street rider with an appetite for muscular power and performance. For 2022, it features a new waterslide fuel tank graphic in an oval shape with “H-D” on lower edge.
- Electra Glide® Standard model: Everything needed for a lifetime of cross-country adventure with potential for customization. An attainable choice for purists looking to disconnect and enjoy the ride. Powered by Milwaukee-Eight® 107 engine.
- Road King® model: A stripped-down highway legend with neo-classic chrome styling and modern touring performance. Powered by Milwaukee-Eight 107 engine.
- Street Glide® model: The original hot-rod bagger for riders seeking a slammed, custom look with high style in town and the ability to cover highway miles in comfort. Features a Boom!™ Box 4.3 infotainment system. Powered by Milwaukee-Eight 107 engine.
- Road Glide® model: A benchmark for long-distance touring bikes. Ride mile after mile with ease behind the frame-mounted, aerodynamic shark nose fairing equipped with dual Daymaker® LED headlamps. Features a Boom!™ Box 4.3 infotainment system. Powered by Milwaukee-Eight 107 engine.
- Road King® Special model: A custom bagger with top-of-the-line power and a commanding presence for the rider seeking hot rod performance with iconic Harley-Davidson style. Features a Daymaker LED headlamp, Prodigy custom wheels and Milwaukee-Eight® 114 engine.
- Street Glide® Special model: The original slammed factory-custom bagger offers highway-shredding power and a choice of blacked-out or chrome finish. Features a Daymaker LED headlamp, Boom!™ Box GTS infotainment system, Prodigy custom wheels and Milwaukee-Eight 114 engine.
- Road Glide® Special model: The menacing visage of the frame-mounted, aerodynamic shark nose fairing sets the tone for this performance bagger offered with a blacked-out or chrome finish. Features include dual Daymaker LED headlamps, Boom!™ Box GTS infotainment system, Prodigy custom wheels and Milwaukee-Eight 114 engine.
- Ultra Limited model: For the rider seeking a premium, fully-loaded touring experience with zero compromises. Features include Tour-Pak® luggage carrier, Boom!™ Box GTS infotainment system, heated hand grips, cruise control, Daymaker LED lighting, Slicer II custom wheels and Twin Cooled™ Milwaukee-Eight® 114 engine.
- Road Glide® Limited model: A masterful touring machine built to cover mile after mile with gear and a passenger. Features include a frame-mounted, aerodynamic shark nose fairing with dual Daymaker LED headlamps, Tour-Pak® luggage carrier, Boom!™ Box GTS infotainment system, heated hand grips, cruise control, Slicer II custom wheels and Twin Cooled™ Milwaukee-Eight® 114 engine.
- Freewheeler® model: This cruiser-inspired trike offers hot-rod attitude on three wheels with mini ape hanger handlebar, bobtail fenders, chrome Hiawatha headlamp, Enforcer wheels and slash cut pipes, standard Cornering Rider Safety Enhancements by Harley-Davidson and the Milwaukee-Eight 114 engine. New for 2022 is a Chrome and Gloss Black tank medallion in a classic “V” shape. A new optional two-tone paint scheme in Midnight Crimson/Vivid Black is applied to the front and rear fenders and the fuel tank.
- Tri Glide® Ultra model: A long-haul American touring trike designed to go the distance with comfort, torque and style. Features include Tomahawk™ custom wheels, premium Boom!™ Box GTS infotainment system, trunk and King Tour-Pak luggage carrier, Daymaker LED headlamp, standard Cornering Rider Safety Enhancements by Harley-Davidson and Twin Cooled™ Milwaukee-Eight® 114 engine. New for 2022 is an intricate Cloisonné tank medallion in Chrome with Black and Red glass fill, and optional two-tone paint schemes in Midnight Crimson/Vivid Black or Gauntlet Gray Metallic/Vivid Black, each with a dual pinstripe.