DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (March 6, 2018) – Starting with DAYTONA Monster Energy AMA Supercross, an FIM World Championship and running through the historic 77th DAYTONA 200, there is non-stop excitement and entertainment on and off the track during Bike Week at Daytona International Speedway.
Bike Week At DAYTONA, which begins Friday, March 9 and runs through Sunday, March 18, is packed with fan activities.
- On the track: Daytona International Speedway boasts a diverse racing schedule including:
- DAYTONA Monster Energy AMA Supercross, an FIM World Championship,Saturday March 10
- Ricky Carmichael Amateur Supercross, Sunday, March 11-Monday, March 12
- The fourth annual FLY Racing ATV Supercross, Tuesday, March 13
- American Flat Track’s DAYTONA TT, Thursday night, March 15: The popular eventGives guests another opportunity to enjoy the motorsports stadium during Bike Week with a staged course in the tri-oval of the Speedway. Harley-Davidson and Indian will battle on a one-of-a-kind race circuit re-engineered to feature a bigger, better and faster track design.
- The DAYTONA 200 American SportBike Racing Association (ASRA) race, Saturday, March 17: America’s most historic motorcycle race, with three-time race champion Danny Eslick returning to defend his title and claim the $175,000 purse and the Rolex Cosmograph Daytona watch.
- ASRA and the Championship Cup Series (CCS), Friday, March 16-Sunday, March 18: The two series will host a full schedule of road races.
- Free demo rides: Located in the Midway between the stadium and International Speedway Blvd., motorcycle enthusiasts can take the hottest motorcycles for a test ride with free manufacturer demo rides from March 9-17. Riders must have a DOT-approved helmet and motorcycle endorsement on their driver’s license to participate. Motorcycle manufacturers participating in demo rides include Harley-Davidson, Honda, Indian, Kawasaki, Slingshot and Yamaha.
- Midway: Inside the free Midway, motorcycle enthusiasts will find the area’s largest motorcycle marketplace with one-stop shopping with the nation’s top motorcycle parts and apparel vendors all while enjoying live music on the Harley-Davidson Thunder Alley Stage.
- Harley-Davidson Thunder Alley at Daytona: Bikers can spend the day inside Harley-Davidson Thunder Alley enjoying a cold Budweiser and great food next to the area’s largest vendor, display and demo ride marketplace. Harley-Davidson Thunder Alley will also showcase live music and contests.
- Full Throttle Magazine Speedway Bike Show presented by GEICO: The Full Throttle Magazine Speedway Bike Show presented by GEICO will take place on Saturday, March 17 next to Harley- Davidson Thunder Alley. Registration is from 9 a.m.-3 p.m. with a $20 entry fee per bike. The awards presentation will be held at 5 p.m. on the Harley-Davidson Thunder Alley Stage. Trophies