Hey not a lot of boring notes here, but the Buffalo Chip has AFT racing and if you haven’t seen this in person… well let me fill you in. Continue reading AMERICAN FLAT TRACK RACING AT THE BUFFALO CHIP 2018
American Flat Track is the world’s premier dirt track motorcycle racing series and one of the longest-running championships in the history of motorsports. Sanctioned by AMA Pro Racing in Daytona Beach, Fla., the series is highly regarded as the most competitive form of dirt track motorcycle racing on the globe. For more information on American Flat Track, please visithttp://www.
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (March 6, 2018) – Starting with DAYTONA Monster Energy AMA Supercross, an FIM World Championship and running through the historic 77th DAYTONA 200, there is non-stop excitement and entertainment on and off the track during Bike Week at Daytona International Speedway.
Bike Week At DAYTONA, which begins Friday, March 9 and runs through Sunday, March 18, is packed with fan activities.
- On the track: Daytona International Speedway boasts a diverse racing schedule including:
- DAYTONA Monster Energy AMA Supercross, an FIM World Championship,Saturday March 10
- Ricky Carmichael Amateur Supercross, Sunday, March 11-Monday, March 12
- The fourth annual FLY Racing ATV Supercross, Tuesday, March 13
- American Flat Track’s DAYTONA TT, Thursday night, March 15: The popular eventGives guests another opportunity to enjoy the motorsports stadium during Bike Week with a staged course in the tri-oval of the Speedway. Harley-Davidson and Indian will battle on a one-of-a-kind race circuit re-engineered to feature a bigger, better and faster track design.
- The DAYTONA 200 American SportBike Racing Association (ASRA) race, Saturday, March 17: America’s most historic motorcycle race, with three-time race champion Danny Eslick returning to defend his title and claim the $175,000 purse and the Rolex Cosmograph Daytona watch.
- ASRA and the Championship Cup Series (CCS), Friday, March 16-Sunday, March 18: The two series will host a full schedule of road races.
- Free demo rides: Located in the Midway between the stadium and International Speedway Blvd., motorcycle enthusiasts can take the hottest motorcycles for a test ride with free manufacturer demo rides from March 9-17. Riders must have a DOT-approved helmet and motorcycle endorsement on their driver’s license to participate. Motorcycle manufacturers participating in demo rides include Harley-Davidson, Honda, Indian, Kawasaki, Slingshot and Yamaha.
- Midway: Inside the free Midway, motorcycle enthusiasts will find the area’s largest motorcycle marketplace with one-stop shopping with the nation’s top motorcycle parts and apparel vendors all while enjoying live music on the Harley-Davidson Thunder Alley Stage.
- Harley-Davidson Thunder Alley at Daytona: Bikers can spend the day inside Harley-Davidson Thunder Alley enjoying a cold Budweiser and great food next to the area’s largest vendor, display and demo ride marketplace. Harley-Davidson Thunder Alley will also showcase live music and contests.
- Full Throttle Magazine Speedway Bike Show presented by GEICO: The Full Throttle Magazine Speedway Bike Show presented by GEICO will take place on Saturday, March 17 next to Harley- Davidson Thunder Alley. Registration is from 9 a.m.-3 p.m. with a $20 entry fee per bike. The awards presentation will be held at 5 p.m. on the Harley-Davidson Thunder Alley Stage. Trophies
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (Feb. 6, 2018) – America’s most unique motorcycle race – the bigger, better and faster Harley-Davidson TT presented by Russ Brown Motorcycle Attorneys at DAYTONA – is set to dramatically expand its fan-friendly flavor on March 15, 2018, with the addition of several exciting new features. These include pit-road bleacher seating (see yellow area on map, above), which gets fans across the Speedway’s legendary tarmac and up close and personal to the TT action, and a multifaceted, family friendly UNOH (University of Northwestern Ohio) Fanzone in the legendary Daytona International Speedway infield, which incorporates vintage bike displays, a Harley-Davidson stunt show, and much more. Continue reading 2018 DAYTONA TT to Feature Trackside Seating, Fun-Filled Fan Zone, Rider Autographs and Harley-Davidson Stunt Extravaganza
Sturgis, SD – The world’s largest motorcycle and music festival has added two more block-busting bands to its nine-day line-up and announced the return of American Flat Track Pro Grand National Championship, Buffalo Chip TT races presented by Indian Motorcycle in the amphitheater on Sunday, Aug. 5. Southern rock icons The Marshall Tucker Band will kick off the 2018 festival on Friday, Aug. 3. Former front man for alternative rock band Staind, Aaron Lewis, is set to perform on the Buffalo Chip’s Wolfman Jack Stage on Tuesday, Aug. 7. Festival passes can be purchased for a limited time for as little as $26 per day. Buffalo Chip President Rod Woodruff’s official announcement video can be seen here: www.BuffaloChip.com/BANDS. Continue reading 2 Outstanding Bands and One Gigantic Race Added to Sturgis Buffalo Chip® 2018 Lineup