Rockford, MI – January 17, 2017 – The latest offering from Bates Footwear, the Freedom riding boot, is now in stock and available online and through select powersports dealers. The Freedom offers motorcyclists premium performance, protection and all-day comfort, and is 100% sourced and manufactured in the United States.
Constructed from water-resistant leather & nylon uppers, the 6-inch Freedom boot features Dri-Lex® lining to keep cool, dry and comfortable. Poron XRD® impact foam in the side panels offers total ankle protection, while leather toe shift reinforcements ensure longevity. The boots are anchored by a rugged Vibram® rubber lug outsole for sure footing on and off the bike. The Freedom is sourced in the United States and is proudly manufactured in the Wolverine Worldwide factory in Big Rapids, Michigan.
The Bates design team incorporated several features that pay tribute to Bates Footwear’s American Military heritage. The five embossed stars on the heel of the boot represent the five branches of the US Armed Forces, while the red welt stitching along the top of the sole is a reminder of the sacrifices made by our military. The American flag on the outside of the right boot is shown with the field of stars facing forward to symbolize the flag being carried into battle.
- Water-Resistant Leather & Nylon
- Dri-Lex® Lining
- Leather Toe Shift Reinforcement
- Nylon Collar
- Poron XRD® Side Impact Foam
- Vibram® Rubber Lug Outsole
- Leather Welt Construction
- Made in the USA
- Available in Black/Camo or Brown
- 100% Sourced and Manufactured in the United States
- Leather made in Vicksburg, MS
- Upper Nylon made in New York, NY
- Laces made in Cumberland, RI
- Lacing Hardware made in Stoughton, MA
- Thread made in Mt. Holly, NC
- Inside Lining made in Weymouth, MA
- Cushion Insert made in Wadsworth, OH
- Insole made in Hampton, NH
- Midsole and Outsole made in Concord, MA
- Assembled in Big Rapids, MI
The Bates Footwear Freedom motorcycle boot is in stock and available online and through select powersports dealers. Learn more about the Bates Footwear PowerSports Line at www.BatesFootwear.com, and follow them on Facebook and Instagram for the latest updates.