Mark your calendars and ride to Duluth, MN for Aerostich’s Spring Open House, May 16th, 2015 from 8am to 4pm
. Check out all of the new catalog products (over 70) and all the latest riding gear and garments while you mix and mingle with Aerostich staff, fellow motorcyclists and malcontents riding in from parts unknown.
• Free on-site seminars and product demos will be taking place throughout the day, including motorcycle safety, commuter packing tips, in-use presentations of the Aerostich Mini-Compressor, Bead Breaker & Wheel Balancer and more.
• Take a Free Factory Tour and see Roadcrafters, Dariens, Falstaffs and Messenger Bags being produced. You can also have your Aerostich gear examined for service and function, including on-the-spot replacing worn out sliders or snaps, free.
• Shop and save with in-store only specials in the newly expanded retail showroom.
• Custom fitting and sizing experts will be on hand to provide fit services, too. (Visit aerostich.com to schedule an appointment time in advance, or sign up the day of the event.)
• Register for prize drawings and pick up some free swag too.
• Food vendors with a variety of unique and delicious local fare.
Join us at 8 South 18th Avenue West in Duluth, Minnesota on Saturday May 16th, from 8am to 4pm. More details will be posted to the Aerostich website as the date of the event gets closer. Hope to see you here in Duluth for the Aerostich Open House.